Wednesday 1 December 2010

No.1. 'Tis the season Christmas countdown

~1~





I am inspired by lots of other Mums around the world adding a Christmas countdown to their blogs.



Nap time notes

and

milasdaydreams
Most live in cold parts of the world where a winter Christmas is very special, here on Norfolk Island we celebrate the beginning of summer and 3 months of fun at Emily bay and extended hours of sunshine.



Within this Summer is my Baby Jasper's First Birthday in 2 months time.


So after a long absence from updating my Heaven on earth blog, here is my Christmas countdown of my favourite daily photos as we celebrate each day here on the Island leading up to the 25th.


We are putting up and decorating our Christmas tree tonight and preparing for the late night arrival of Granny, Poppa and my nephew Jake via plane, what a wonderful way to begin Summer and Christmas festivities.


I hope you are all making a list and checking it twice ☺



♥Cristina
This is my sister Mandy's 'bling' tree. The colours change every year, but she always adds that extra sparkle and style to Christmas.

No comments: