Thursday 9 December 2010

No.9. Coffee at the Olive


~9~

Such a busy week, I have hardly seen Jake so I thought we could go for a coffee at the Olive cafe here in the Village on Norfolk Island.

Poor Jake hasn't been well this week and has been suffering with a bad cold and cough so it was just tea for him. The Olive staff, especially Nicci make the best coffees, but I can't go past a soy chai latte here, they are too good.
Jasper has just started enjoying babycino's which are just warm fluffy milk (and a marshmellow on the side)
I have intended for ages to do a blog entry solely on 'the olive' and hope to do so in the near future.

On the way home I popped in to see Aurelia resort as they had hung a few of my paintings in their float tank room for their open day...it is looking good there.

I have plenty of more paintings to do for people. Finding the time and energy is tricky, but finding the canvas's to paint on is harder as everything has to be shipped in to the island.

I also have plenty of updates to make on my art blog as well as my wedding blog, check there whenever you want.

No comments: