Sunday 24 July 2016

'VWX' Norfolk Island photo a day


V is for Violet.
I forgot to take photos of the little native violets growing at Minischool so I had to think outside the box and decided to post photos of this amazing violet coloured sunset I took photos of down at Kingston a few years ago.



W is for Watermelon.
We have to wait another 4 or 5 months for my favourite fruit to come into season, but It is so worth it the wait.
mmmm summerfruit



X is for X.
Our very own X marks the spot on Norfolk Island, the airport runway.
My cousin took me up in the ultralight a few years ago, this was my grateful view while coming back in to land.
I loved the whole terrifying experience and the chance to take photos from a different angle. (satellite image from above in comments)
X marks the spot!
#fmsphotoaday

#fmsphotoaday

No comments: