Friday 31 October 2008

The fairy wash


Sienna is going through a fancy dress as every day clothes phase.

Zoe & Britney, Guests and new friends at Fletcher Christian.
Why wear every day boring clothes when you can be a princess or fairy every day.

Now when I wash our clothes, our clothes line looks a little different, I call this the fairy wash.


Yes, I know, it is 1995! It was 13 years ago.
Jess & Lyss Jess
When we were in Sydney, we found the flower girls dress from my wedding in the dress ups at Mandy's, so I brought it home to take photos of Sienna wearing it, she is about 8 months older than Alyssa and Jessica were when they were my flower girls(now both 16).

When Sienna wore it, she had a ball out in the garden and tap dancing on the driveway, but I realized that the mullet hairstyle, the outgrowing remnants of her self haircut, had to be fixed.
*hair today.

We booked a haircut with Rani, one of Sienna's favourites from IT2, Sienna dressed up especially for the occasion as a beautiful pink princess.


*gone tomorrow.

Now with her new hairstyle, Sienna and everyone else in town thinks she looks like her friend Mirabelle, she is happy about that (they are both beautiful).

No comments: