Saturday 10 May 2014

a little perspective

 I was taking silhouettes shots of my three cherubs during last nights spectacular sunset.
 My husband decides it would be funny to photobomb us.

Then to make up for it, tells me that he will include me in a rare moment in front of the camera.

He then tells me that its a stupid photo because he cant see us :D hehehehehe

What is that old saying? "nice camera, it must take nice photos is equal to telling your dinner party hostess that the food was nice so they must have a nice oven!
Sometimes it is as simple as the perspective, get onto your knees and try it for yourself.
Its true, without that sunset behind the silhouettes, it is just a plain photo with a little bit of water & colour in the background.
We had a good giggle at this afterwards.

No comments: