Sunday 8 May 2011

New ventures

I apologize for the lack of blogs in recent times.

As well as returning to work during the week, I have also been working hard to open an artist co operative with 9 other talented artists on Norfolk Island.
We have been re painting a tired yet historic old building here on Norfolk Island.
Here is the blog (also not very well updated at the moment by me) for our New SOUL gallery



http://gallerysoul.blogspot.com/  You can also find the SOUL gallery team on facebook.

To coincide with SOUL's opening, I also launched a new photography label for myself (you can only find me on facebook at the moment) called 'Captured by Cristina Rose'

This is like the family photos that I was taking, but involves more props for the children and many more edited photos in the package.



I just love the results and my new logo.

 I find it hard to charge people for something I love to do, but am saving madly for a new camera, so I guess we all have to make a living and it is an extra bonus if you love what you do.

No comments: