Saturday 3 January 2009

D'anne & Miguel's Wedding day




Congratulations my friends.


Thankyou for allowing me to capture all the special moments of your wedding day, and there were many very special moments.




Your family and friends did such a wonderful job with all the finishing touches to the beach & marquee to make it a vey special and memorable day (and well into the next morning......).


What a fantastic, friendly and informal, family orientated ceremony. We all enjoyed having a drink with you first and then witness your vows on the very picturesque middle beach under your own bamboo and palm arch with Phillip Island in the background.



I have never seen a marquee look so tropical with so many masses of flowers, It was breathtaking.



And now that this paparazzi wedding photographer has left you alone, I hope you look back on this wonderful day filled with people you love, especially each other and your kids, and have as many wonderful memories as there are the photos to prove it. (if you know me, then you know there will be thousands)









A very child friendly day, my kids loved the jumping castle, the old cars and the beach (Teddy also loved the egg sandwiches.)

Thanks to my Mum Sally for minding the kids at the beach while I snapped away.

No comments: